I’m providing free mentoring, team coaching and code consulting for everyone. Every Thursday and Friday I’m available for calls between 10:00-17:00 GMT+1.
I love coaching and brainstorming with teams on finding solutions and learning from them and educating others.
You can also subscribe to my newsletter where I’ll discuss common development topics!
So, what’s the catch?
No catch, no strings attached. I want to help and learn from other peoples challenges. I know development can be hard and steep, but it’s also very rewarding! I would like to write an occasional blog post or dedicate a video about it though. Anonimized if you will.
Some things I can help you with
- My development team is not having as much of velocity as I want to. How can I improve this?
- How do I prepare for a development interview? Do I need to know algorithms and this LOG(N2) magic?
- I am building this great aggregator system, I think we need 16 microservices, can you check if I drank the kool-aid?
- We’re not sure what kind of container solution we should use. Kubernetes, Messos, Rancher, Maersk?
- Everyone says testing is important, what should I test?
- Can you check my pull request?
- How can I successfully outsource my development?
- We’re deciding on a front-end framework, can you recommend me anything? Why?
- What are the best practices for requirements gathering?
- What do I need to look for when hiring a developer?
- What kind of API technology should I use?
- I’m a starting developer, where should I focus on?
- Should I attract external capital? Or just bootstrap? Or maybe just ICO this stuff?
Wow! How can I book you?
You can book me on my calendly here 🚀 (rocket not included)
Can you offer me an internship or a job?
Yes! I totally can! I have many awesome projects for you to work on. From standard CRUD apps to landing pages. From lifestyle businesses to high frequency trading, crypto to CPU cache alignment projects. I have a big network of startups and I’m sure i can give you a great place to grow! I’ll check your pull-requests to talk about architectural choices. I’m here to support you!
Check out the jobs page for more info!
Okay, but my team needs training, not me, I’m ace!
Of course! I give training to small to medium sized teams on various subjects. I’m a certified scrum master and certified trainer and have over 15 years development and team leading experience.
I give training in the following subjects:
- Effortless and future proofing APIs with Graphql and Apollo.
- Design sprint & requirements training for product owners.
- Prototyping and validating products for beginners.
- Product development, hiring and outsourcing for non-technical founders.
- Git and GitHub training for teams.
- Rapid development with Ruby, Graphql and Apollo.
- How to crypto (currency)
Yeah, but my team has no money!
Ha, not a problem either! Contact me when you can provide me transport and accommodation to your fabulous country! In return I’ll train your team for free, minimal stay is 2 weeks (I’m afraid of flying, and takes 2 weeks to build up courage!)
Free training for less fortunate 🙏
With our get-one-give-one plan we’ll help you out! Whenever you are buying a seat at my training you also donate a seat to a less fortune developer who is not able to pay for the training.
Sign up for my newsletter to boost your development career!
If you want to be updated about the latest tutorials or questions other people had and my answers to them. Please subscribe to my bi-weekly newsletter. I’ll discuss topics like Graphql/Blockchain/React/Rails, SASS and docker.